Sports Premium Sports funding is used to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and Sport in school. At this school, we use sports funding in the following ways:
- To broaden participation for all children across the school.
- Develop and support sporting opportunities for disadvantaged pupils.
- Develop and support sporting opportunities for SEND children.
- Continue to improve resources to benefit pupils in the future.
- Specialist P.E. teacher provides INSET for teachers to improve children’s sporting skills and provide professional development for teachers.
- Continued affiliation to the Bracknell Forest Schools SLA, which gives us access to sporting competitions and a range of other support including inter-school competition.
- Additional Swimming Catch up for Year 6 children that have had reduced access to swimming lessons in the local area due to COVID and financial constraints